Google Docs has a lot of functionality on its own, but you can also choose to use add-ons that will simplify, streamline and extend the possibilities for its use.
Below is a quick snapshot of where to locate the Add-ons menu in docs, sheets, slides etc.
If you have not checked out the add-ons for Google Docs, you can check them out in any Google doc.
If you just want some highlights, here are three great ones to start.
- Doc Tools - this add on offers 13 ways to easily make minor changes to your doc
- Speech Recognition SoundWriter - use speech to text with Google Docs to type your ideas
- Rhyme Finder - just what it says, making poetry more accessible
- Lucidchart Diagrams - create diagrams from data in Google sheets to ease the interpretation with visuals
- GradeProof - Instantly correct spelling, grammar and phrasing within docs.
Let us know if you try one out and what you think!